FAQs 2019-10-02T21:12:00+10:00
Are there any other costs involved? 2017-07-03T06:07:21+10:00

As each event is unique there may be some additional costs involved, such as rubbish removal. We will be sure to let you know if any extra charges will apply to your event.

What does The Travelling Bar come with? 2017-12-28T12:34:50+10:00

Each hire comes with the following,

  • Glassware
  • Garnishes
  • Drinking water
  • Ice
  • Full cocktail service
  • Festoon lights
  • RSA certified staff
Does The Travelling Bar come with power and water? 2017-11-15T05:10:55+10:00

As The Travelling Bar is a caravan there are some limits.  We run 12v electrical system and a petrol powered generator. A fee of $150 will apply to all hires if the generator is required.

What can The Travelling Bar actually be used for? 2017-11-15T05:11:07+10:00

The Travelling Bar can be used for almost any event.  Whether that be a birthday, wedding, engagement party, hens day, bucks party, bridal shower, baby shower, children’s birthday’s or a corporate event, we would love to be there.  We are also available for photo shoots, markets and festivals.

Can The Travelling Bar do Cocktails? 2017-11-15T05:11:17+10:00

Cocktails are our specialty! We have a fabulous cocktail menu but if you have a favourite that is not on our list, let us know and we are more than happy to serve this at your event.

Do you sell alcohol in your packages? 2017-10-04T10:58:56+10:00

The Travelling Bar is not licensed.  We are a BYO bar.  The benefit of this – you get to have all your favourite drinks at your event.

Where can The Travelling Bar go? 2017-10-04T10:59:50+10:00

The Travelling Bar can go just about anywhere! If you wish to hold your event in a park or private location, it is the hirer’s responsibility to obtain relevant documents and permission (eg: council permission if you are having your event in a public area) and pay the appropriate fees. These all must be supplied to us at least two weeks prior to your event date. The Travelling Bar holds no responsibility if permits are not obtained.

If I need to cancel my booking, is there a fee? 2017-10-04T11:00:26+10:00

If a booking is cancelled, the deposit is non-refundable.

How do I make a booking? 2019-10-02T21:11:13+10:00

Head to our contact page for a quote. We will send a booking form which you will need to complete and send back to us along with a 50% deposit. Full payment, along with final numbers, is required 7 days before your event date. If your booking is within 7 days, full payments required at time of booking.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at The Travelling Bar!
We look forward to being able to serve you at your next event.